Makeup | Early Fall Copper Orange Makeup Tutorial

21:25 Jayyangg 0 Comments


Hey, guys!

 It's that awkward season where you want to start wearing your sweaters but you just can't yet! This video I'm going to show you my go to "pre-fall" makeup that's centered around warmer copper, orange eyes + orange lips. Here I give you 2 options: lip tint balm for a more natural look or an opaque lip color for an evening look. As mentioned in the video, later  around October I'll be uploading a vampy, darker berry lip tutorial so keep an eye out for that!
Listed below are the products I used :)

Key Tip: Figure out what your main focus of the look is and base everything else around its undertone. Here it's the orange lipstick with a yellow undertone. Therefore, I make sure that my eyeshadow also has a yellowy base (BR403 from Etude house is a sandy beige!) This help make everything look cohesive :D

I would love to hear your feed back through comments down below or on the video!

Look 1: Every-day



Look 2: Evening

Makeup Used:

Base:


  • Cezanne Make Keep Base
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix in 53 + Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer 03 (darkest)
  • Cover Girl Outlast Powder

Eyes:



  • Smashbox Eyeshadow Primer
  • Etude House Look at My Eyes Br401 - Caramel Latte
  • Modern Renaissance - Raw Sienna, Cyprus Umber
  • Lancome Le Metallique Liquid Eyeshadow
  • Etude House Drawing Show Brush Eyeliner - Brown
  • Shiseido Eyelash Curler
  • Maybelline Lash sensational mascara

Cheeks:


  • NYX blush HOB10 Double dare
  • Essence Pure Nude Highlighter

Lips:



  • Missha Coloring Tint Balm Joy to You
  • Tony Moly Panda's Dream 01 Hey Orange

Setting Spray:


  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

0 comments: